Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And So it Begins But from the Beginning First

PICTURES....I didnt take them but at least someone did
Body: Here are the photos that I uploaded
http://itso. smugmug. com/gallery/4722498_g735Y#279578658_scU5i




When I said that was as bad as things could have gotten and a beer bottle fell from the top floor at our undgerground flamenco bar onto Kendra..s head, we re evaluated certain things we may have been looking for. But, really nothing has changed in terms of our love for this place. Maybe it has become more of a comfortable day to day lifestyle for us. Our roomate left for Malta, and we are still waiting to take another real weekend trip. But the weather is getting nicer and the hippies are coming out of the holes with tamores. The drum circles boom here.



Things here are going well. My classes are adjusting fine and I am feeling more comfortable with the levels of my students. Kendra is getting more work as well so in that department its a constant learning and great experience for us both. I played a guessing game with my UPS class in the middle of the work day on a Monday and somehow managed to have us all laughing in tears by the game we played. That laugher carried withthe other six classes that day and made what I am doing here all worth while.



Aside from work, Kendra and I have seemed to make a home out of Barcelona much like NY. All our friends are bartenders, which may lead to some question, but if anyone is looking for a cheap night out when they come we are getting hooked up so you will be in for a treat haha. It has its moments of really making the world seem like a small place when you run into all the people you know at one time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how beautiful and amazing! i miss you so much...the link didn't work for your pics :(