Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I lost it all and Now Ill try to recover in less description

Ok, I lost my essay of a blog two seconds ago but I must say that this past weekend in Sardinia was a real gem of a time. Kendra and I pointed and clicked our way to the spot in less than I day and stumbled upon this new destination. From the moment off the bus and into the arms of a man who led us to his car, dont worry mom I was with kendra, I knew this was going to be an interesting trip. I had for certain thought we were leaving to girls stranded to their villa when we got into his car and drove up the mountain to a beautiful villa. But it was for us, but how could that be, he didnt even know we were going to be at the bus stop. My mind cannot wrap around that one still. That night we were at a loss for what to do but the next night with the Live show of every beautiful italian gutter punk and metal head. We met the band, the owner and everyone else and walked the streets until 7am. The next day we took the kids train around the old town and saw beauty that resembled much of Greece
Now Im back with more classes and an offer to stay until the end of July but I dont know yet. Kendra got more work at my school and we are awaiting the great day of San Jordi Manana. A book exchange and A rose to celebrate the love of couples and the death of Cervantes and Shakespear. ITs bigger than VDAY here. Why cant we have this

No comments: