Friday, May 30, 2008

Barcelona, Stop Stealing

My Mom came for a week and I got to see the city in a perspective of me being here for 3 months. The cafe´s the time of just sitting in the park and people watching and finally going to the Picasso Museum. Unfortunately, the 2nd day here my mom was robbed. I dont even know how it happened with the hawk like eyes I have since Kendra and I were both robbed. But, with this came a fast response and a new passport. The Consulate here is like the White House, only more like a bungalo. Things are still progressing here. I may not be staying until the expected Aug 20th, but will know for certain today. I leave you with a poem, my first piece of crap, but at least it is in Spanish. Dusting off from writers block

Vivo en una habitacion de equipaje
y cajas de Font
dos personas estan mirando en este espejo encima de mi
y pienso que son refleciones de una imaginacion
mi esposo y yo
o mis padres.

nadie ayudame con este espacio
porque cuando cayo
enamorado con la figura
Juan Vidal
tus hojos y traje
tus pipa y bufanda.
Estoy en acuerdo de este
fue un Picasso de tu
que estaba pintando.

No comments: